Shipping & Returns
Most of our products are made-to-order and carefully handcrafted. You are expected to receive the shipping email with tracking number up to 30 working days from the date we received your payment for pre-order item. However, there might be a waiting list, please contact us if you need further information about lead times. For other products in stock will be ship in 3 working days.
The order will be sent from the UK. The estimated delivery time is 3-7 working days from product completion. Delivery lead times of your order to an international address will vary according to its destination.
1. In any event, delivery times are given as estimates from the time of pick-up and Chance Mystère cannot be held responsible for minor delays.
2. You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that your order is going to, but also the name and contact number of its recipient. We cannot be liable for the delivery of your order to the wrong address or the wrong person as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information. We strongly recommend using the real receiver's name as on the identity documents for custom purpose.
3. Parcels may require a signature on delivery. If nobody is available at the point of delivery and a signature cannot be obtained they will give instructions for a re-delivery. Please note that, due to local language barriers, we cannot give delivery instructions for international deliveries, other than the recipient’s name, address and telephone number. Please make sure these are as clear and complete as possible.
4. Please note that delivery of your order may take longer during busy periods.
5. Any customs or import duties are charged once a parcel reaches the destination country. Any additional charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately we do not have any control over these charges and advise you contact your local customs office for current charges before placing the order.
6. If you are sending the parcel to a third party, for example as a gift, please note that they will be responsible for clearing the goods through customs and may have to pay import duty taxes. Please ensure they are made aware of this and that the delivery details, especially the telephone number, are theirs and not yours.
Return & Exchange Policy
All products are carefully checked by our team before shipment. We cannot accept returns on all items because the color did not appear on the website as in person.
Customised, monogrammed and bespoke item is a non-refundable and non-exchangable product.
We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. However, if there is a problem with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do what we can to resolve the issue.